Siemon is introducing a new MTP Pro Connector to its line of MTP plug-and-play trunk assemblies and jumpers.
MTP Pro connectors offer the ability to change polarity and gender in the field using an innovative hand-held activation tool and pin exchangers that are sold separately.
- Helps solve polarity and pin issues encountered in the filed
- Quick and easy color-coded polarity change (key up/key down) without removing connector housing
- Field-friendly pin reconfigurations (pinned/unpinned) using multimode or singlemode pin exchangers and pin grippers
- Available as an option on all Base 8 and Base 12 MTP trunk assemblies and hybrid MTP-to-LC assemblies
- MTP jumpers will feature only MTP Pro connector as the jumper is where the bulk of polarity/gender issues are encountered
The MTP Pro option has been added to all MTP plug-and-play trunk, jumper and assembly spec sheets. Click HERE for more information.