Value Vertical Cable Manager25.03.2020
Overview Siemon's Value Vertical Cable Managers provides an economical yet full-featured solution to manage the challenges proposed by today's high volume, high density cabling systems. Single- and double-sided manager options are available in multiple widths — 4", 6", 10" and 12". The user-friendly door offers easy removal and reattachment to ensure a professional, finished installation. Use together with Siemon's 2-Post Value rack, horizontal managers and cable management accessories for a solution to route and protect both horizontal cables and patch cords.
Features & Benefits
- Dual hinged doors with spring release clips at each corner provide access from both sides and easy removal during and after installation
- Opening, removing and reattaching is made simple with unique fingers to indicate clip attachment points
- Flat packed, half-height design ships in a compact package — ideal for shipping, handling and storing
- Tool-less, snap together design can be assembled in under 5 minutes
- High capacity cable management finger openings align with each rack-mount unit on the rack, and can accommodate up to 48 Category 6A cables
- Divider plates include integrated features for cable tie down, quarter turn cable management accessories, PDU mounting
- Divider plates can be reversed during assembly to provide additional finger space on front or rear side
The Value Vertical Cable Manager will be available for quoting by March 23, 2020. Please contact your Siemon sales representative for more information.
Файл с уведомлением (английский): Загрузить