Category 6 E2 Cable REELEX Packaging04.10.2017
Siemon is pleased to announce that Category 6 E2 cable will now be available in REELEX® II packaging. Sometimes known as a “pull box” package, REELEX II is a patented method of winding cable in such a way as to result in a reel-less, self supporting coil. This unique coil dispenses from the inside-out without twists, tangles, snags or overruns.
BENEFITS OF REELEX II PACKAGING:
- Improved cable payout particularly when pulling multiple cables
- Reduced waste with the elimination of plastic reel support frames and mandrels
- Effective immediately, REELEX II packaging is now the standard packaging for Catetgory6 E2 International cables (part numbers shown above). Reel-in-box cable will remain available for a period of time as we transition stock. Reel-in-box packaging will be de-emphasized and coded as a non-promoted special item. Part numbers and pricing will be removed from distributor price lists moving forward.
- REELEX II part numbers are available immediately for quoting and ordering. Stock is available to ship.
- Siemon’s Category 5e and System 6 UTP cable is also offered in REELEX II packaging. This change will offer packaging consistency to these high volume types.
- Due to the nature of this change, returns from Distribution are not expected. Any requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- The spec sheet and website have been revised to include the new part numbers.
If you have any questions in regards to this, please email email@example.com and someone will answer any questions you may have as soon as possible.