RS Rack System - Value Rack
Siemon's Value Rack provides an economical, durable solution for mounting and securing IT equipment in telecommunications spaces. With integrated bonding and grounding, visible U space markings and compatibility with Siemon's full range of cable management solutions, the Value Rack saves time, labor and floor space in a variety of indoor installations.
- Accessibility - Open header design offers easy access for routing cables and includes holes for securing cable tray
- Durability - Heavy duty construction offers 544 kg (1200 lb.) weight capacity
- 19-in. EIA, Universal Rail Spacing -
- #12-24 threaded equipment mounting holes in 76mm (3 in.) deep channels
- 44.5 mm (1.75 in.) high U spaces marked and numbered
- Easy to Assemble - Installs with standard hand tools
- Stabilty - Mounting holes provided for bolting / anchoring to floor
Excellent U Visibility U space markings remain visible with rack-mounted equipment installed and align with cable management fingers to ease rack unit identification and facilitate moves, adds and changes
Cable Management Cable Management Compatible with Siemon's full range of horizontal and vertical cable management solutions
Integrated Ground Path Integrated Ground Path Bonded assembly with integrated ground studs
Fully compatible with Siemon's wide range of vertical and horizontal cable managers.
- RS1-07-S Value Rack, 2-post open frame rack. Includes rack assembly hardware, (30) #12-24 screws and (2) grounding nuts