Точка консолидации для установки в пространстве фальш-потолка
The Passive Ceiling Zone Enclosure is a flexible, economic solution to support zone cabling in a variety of enterprise workspaces, enabling shorter easy-to-manage connections directly to building devices such as LED lights, security cameras, wireless access points or building automation controllers, or to outlets serving voice, data or other systems. Designed to meet UL 2043 plenum requirements and install flush within a 2 X 2 ft. drop ceiling tile space, this lightweight EIA/ECA-310-E compliant ceiling enclosure is low profile while offering a 4U adjustable rack system with a recommended maximum 96-port count for copper cabling.
- 4U Adjustable Rack System - Tilts 45 degrees for easy access to terminations
- Ample Cable Entry Knockouts and Plastic Cable Bushings - Facilitates routing cables in and out of the enclosure while protecting cables from sharp edges
- Multiple Mounting Options - Accommodates threaded rod or guide wires
- Stylish Vents - Enables proper airflow and heat dissipation for remote power applications
- Lightweight - Only 8kg (18 lbs.) for easy overhead installation
- Hinged Door with Foam Gasket - Minimize vibration and available with lock or thumblatch
Aesthetically Pleasing Enlarge this image Installs flush within drop ceiling and cut ceiling panels easily slide into the door to blend into decor.
Adjustable Enlarge this image Fully adjustable 4U rack system supports a load capacity of 31.7 kg (70 lbs.) with less depth than other ceiling enclosures.
Accessibility Enlarge this image Hinged door and tilting bracket enable easy access to ports to facilitate terminations in a cost-effective zone cabling topology.
Zone Cabling ROI
While dependent upon the exact number of moves, adds, and changes (MACs) performed per year, typical zone cabling plants of any size planned with 25% spare port availability not only significantly reduce client disruption, but allow the building owner to recoup the cost of the extra port capacity within a two to five year span or after reaching the ROI threshold (i.e. either 14 moves and 17 adds or 16 moves and 20 adds depending upon cabling type). For more information please visit www.siemon.com/convergeit.
- ZU-C4P-L02 Passive Ceiling Zone Enclosure, 4U, white, key lock. Includes 8 plastic bushings
- ZU-C4P-T02 Passive Ceiling Zone Enclosure, 4U, white, thumb lock. Includes 8 plastic bushings
- ZU-CN2-M Optional 2-inch metal chase nipple. Sold in increments of 1.