Патч корды SkinnyPatch (тонкие) кат. 6
Siemon's SkinnyPatch 6 Modular Cords deliver category 6 performance with a reduced cable diameter for improved airflow and increased flexibility in high-density patching areas. The cord's smaller 28 AWG stranded copper construction offers a significantly tighter bend radius for easier cable routing and enhanced cable management, providing pathway space savings in racks and cabinets while facilitating moves, adds and changes in tight spaces. Confirmed by Intertek, an independent third party test lab, SkinnyPatch 6 Modular Cords exceed ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 Edition 2.2 performance standards. These cords also feature Siemon's patented metallic isolator for exceptional NEXT performance and innovative 360-degree crimp for excellent plug-to-cable strain relief.
- Integral latch guard protects plug from snagging when pulling through pathways or cable managers
- Clear boots and optional color clips enable a single cord part number to be custom colored coded
- Features a nominal OD of 0.16 in. (4.0 mm) for improved airflow and flexibility in high-density applications
- Jacket meets flame resistance requirements for both CM and LSOH
- Ultra slim boot further facilitates high-density patching
- Patented metallic isolator inside plug for consistent, exceptional category 6 NEXT performance
- Internal load bar provides consistent terminations and ideal pair geometry
- Color Coding - Optional colored clips enable field color coding and can be easily snapped into place without having to disconnect cords
Excellent Bend Relief
Boot and integrated strain relief ensures minimum bend radius for category 6 performance.
Smaller diameter cable significantly reduces bundle and pathway fill for space savings.
Offers improved airflow, accessibility and cable management in high density applications.
- TIA 968-A
- ISO/IEC 11801*
- IEEE 802.3 PoE Type 1, Type 2**
- Power over HDBASE-T (PoH)**
- IEC 60603-7
- cUL US Listed
- IEC 60332-1, 60754, 61034
* Patch cord length is limited to 8 meters for a maximum channel length of 98 meters.
** See table for recommended maximum bundle size
Optional colored clips enable field color coding and can be easily snapped into place without having to disconnect cords
Smaller 28 AWG construction results in a smaller bend radius for easier routing in tight spaces.
SkinnyPatch Category 6 double-ended, 4-pair, 28 AWG UTP stranded modular patch cord, T568A/B, clear boot.
(XX) Length - 01 = 1m, 1.5 = 1.5m, 02 = 2m, 03 = 3m, 05 = 5m, 7.5 = 7.5m (YY) Jacket Color - 01 = Black, 02 = White, 03 = Red, 04 = Gray, 05 = Yellow, 06 = Blue, 07 = Green, 08 = Violet, 09 = Orange