Панель на DIN-рейку
DIN Rail Mounted Patch Panels provide an effective patching solution for industrial networks inside control panels and distribution cabinets where DIN mounted equipment is being used. The modular design accommodates copper, fiber and multimedia modules to support most applications. The low-profile angled design minimizes cable bend radius in shallow enclosures where space is a premium and can be side stackable to grow with your networking changes.
- Multiple options available for mounting of MAX and Z-MAX outlets as well as RIC fiber adapter plates
- Angled design for low-profile cable routing
- Cable strain relief to secure and protect connection points
- Mounting clips compatible with standard 35mm DIN rails
- Rugged 16 gauge steel construction with a durable black powder finish
- The shielded version is used when the panel needs to be grounded in applications where copper meets fiber cabling.
- Inside equipment cabinets with DIN rails
- Alongside Industrial Ethernet switches and PLC's
- European Standard EN 50022
- IEC International Standard 60715