SFP+ 10G Cisco Compatible Direct Attach Copper Passive and Active Cables
Cisco Compatible SFP+ cables from Siemon were developed specifically as a cost-effective and lower-power alternative to optical modules for short reach links in high-speed interconnect applications such as high-performance computing (HPC), enterprise networking including top-of-rack switching and network storage markets. The assemblies support data transfer rates up to 10+Gb/s per lane, meeting or exceeding current standards specifications.
Cisco Compatible SFP+ active and passive copper cable assemblies are programmed specifically to work with Cisco equipment. When these cables are plugged into Cisco equipment they will not trigger the warning message that a non-Cisco transceiver has been detected. These cables do not violate Cisco's warranty.
These SFP+ fully-shielded assemblies combine twin-axial shielded cable configuration with robust die cast housings for enhanced support of high frequency data rates. These SFP+ assemblies are impedance matched to ensure interoperability and minimize EMI leakage through their fully-shielded design.
The active cables use signal processing within the connector back shells to extend the length that copper cables can reach beyond the limits of passive copper solutions.
- Enhanced EMI shielding for low emissions
- Multiple conductor sizes available
- Bend relief
- Standard SFP+ latch interoperable with all compliant interfaces
- Ultra low crosstalk for enhanced performance
- Laser stripped conductors
- Overmold provides additional strain relief to minimize pistoning
- Welding results in less dielectric shrink-back than soldering
- Automated welding for unmatched consistency
- Color-coded Cable Clips (optional)
- "Cisco" is a registered trademark of Cisco and/or its affiliates.