Кабельные сборки MTP8/4xLCd с коннекторами LC BladePatch
Utilizing high quality Siemon RazorCore™ cable, Base 8 MTP to LC 4 X10G equipment cords offer a connectivity transition from one 8-fiber MTP connector to four duplex LC BladePatch connectors that feature an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal in tight-fitting areas. Ideal to facilitate interconnects or cross connects between active equipment, these Base 8 MTP to LC BladePatch cords may be implemented using Siemon's MTP to MTP Adapter Plates to provide direct MTP to LC patching options over a wide range of distances and infrastructure configurations. They are used for connection to active equipment with LC ports used in aggregation of multiple 10G ports to one 40G port.
- Multiple Fiber Types - Available in multimode (laser optimized 50/125 OM3 and OM4) and singlemode
- Small Diameter - RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management and pathway fill
- Low Profile Boot - Optimizes side-stackability
- Enhanced Installation and Removal - Innovative and patented LC BladePatch, push-pull boot design for easy access in high density environment
- Easy Identification - Base 8 MTP solutions feature a blue boot to easily distinguish from Base 12 solutions