Кабельные сборки - переходники 2xMTP12/3xMTP8
Siemon’s Conversion cord ensures 100 percent utilization of 12 fiber MTP to MTP trunks at 40 and 100G transmission. The cords transition (2)12-fiber MTP connectivity from the backbone trunk to (3) 8-fiber MTP connector.
- Jacket Ratings - Available in Plenum, Riser and LSOH
- Small Diameter - RazorCore fiber cable improves cable management
- Designation Labels - On each leg for traceability throughout the channel
10G Cassette-based Channel Migration to 40G Channel
- Utilizes conversion jumper on each end of the channel instead of traditional 12-fiber MTP jumper
- 40G channels use 8 of the 12 available fibers leaving 33% of the backbone unused. The conversion jumper eliminates the unused fibers allowing 100% backbone fiber utilization